Sunday, March 31, 2013

Working to Live


Some days I wake up with the dream of death playing over and over in my head. Like a sick disease that I am fighting to beat. All my dreams up until this point in my life has been shattered. I am working on my last one which includes writing, but I am so use to them being shattered, I freeze when I write sometimes. Is this going to work.

"Why should I keep going?" I ask the Universe

Then the Universe reminds me of the beautiful animals on this planet. They don't judge, and they don't have egos. When I look at my own kind I get sick because I know they are sick. I want to try to help them, not be so sick.

I feel like your dog or cat that nuzzles you when you feel down or upset. All I have ever wanted was to do was bring more love into this loveless planet. When you keep failing doing the only thing you want to do, life becomes dead.

I feel the hunger in soul, as it reminds me that I am still alive. Another day has begun and another day to try to bring more smiles on the broken faces.

At the end of the day I will return to my lonely cave and hope one day, a army of lovers will come and help rescue this sick race as it will take more then me to make this planet pure again.

No comments:

Post a Comment