Saturday, March 16, 2013

Saved


For the first time in a long time I am naturally Happy. Something Psychiatric drugs could never do. The last thoughts I had in the hospital, as I was starving myself to death, I thought. Put these tubes down my throat and try to keep me alive because I will make sure the power goes out so I can die!

Lucky for me, that did not happen, I got saved by a Priest! With his teachings and my psychic abilities no longer causing me pain, life is great! I see Ufos all the time now which that is fun. They keep reminding me, I got a mission to do, to get this book out asap!

I work on this book everyday and it is starting to come together. My Happiness is starting to come back too, NATURALLY WITHOUT DRUGS!

So as you can see, anyone can be saved by someone who cares!

No comments:

Post a Comment