Thursday, March 21, 2013

more Helicopters

After the news article in Ocala FL, http://www.clickorlando.com/news/UFOs-puzzle-Ocala-residents/-/1637132/19294910/-/j9j961/-/index.html 

place which I can't wait to return to one day, I have been secretly *not really lol* Been working on probability shifting more helicopters to appear. My closest friends and people who are close to me are starting to see them now too. Not only that, but they are flying right over their heads!


Last nite we had a helicopter fly over the house with the spot light on us. I waved and smiled because I thought it was funny and cute at the same time. Today, one of my closest friends said they had a helicopter do the same thing! GREAT, I thought my experiment is working so far. I just hope the rest of the world starts seeing the helicopters and planes more too!

I love science experiments and ever sense I was young I would do them. My old experiments involved mind reading but these are much more fun! Seeing helicopters and planes fly around you all day is much more enjoyable then training someone to read your mind. Yes, that is all I did from 16 til I was 20 years old. I was so close to proving mind reading, when my last trainee flaked because he did not want to be seen as a freak. To bad so sad, because I like being a freak. 

Now I have a New psychic partner who is way more motivated and is teaching me stuff! Not the other way around, which is how I am use to it being. As much as I want to blog more, I have a book to write and it is haunting me every moment of every day now, screaming in my ear ! " GET ME DONE.. or GIT R DUN" in my southern mind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment