Tuesday, March 5, 2013

UFO Bird

What happened today was unexpected. I finally had a nice sleep and when I woke up, there were clouds everywhere blocking the sun.
I hated it at first, I was pissed off that I could not stare into the sun this morning. A part of me was happy that I got some deep sleep for once so I decided from that point on to be optimistic about everything. I was ok with the clouds and the rain. Deep down I knew the world needed it so I was cool with it.
I don't want to turn these psychic events into a just a cheap side show. Even though I still grab the camera to shoot this stuff for you, I know it may not mean anything to many people. But it's hard not to want to prove your sanity! I still try to document the evidence, but it's trickier than you think. I knew if I stood there without trying to capture it and bring it into this world, it would of stayed with me longer.
One happened this morning right after I told the Universe "Clouds are not so bad, because they hide the dark helicopters and planes and keep them from being seen." I was happy the clouds were there. Maybe I would have a day off from from the usual strange events that seem to follow me around.
Not so fast, ha ha. When I walked back outside and looked up there was a flock of seagulls directly overhead flying in a star pattern in the gray sky. Clearly a star pattern! I stared at it for a few minutes and realized this was a UFO signature and so I ran to grab my camera phone to take a photo of it. When I finally got it on they flew above the clouds and out of sight. As I knew it would, but I still wanted to try to capture it...
You can watch more of it here on youtube -> http://youtu.be/j_mcv6lM4cc
As it was happening, I realized by accepting the universe it accepted me. It keeps reminding that it is a part of me now. We are playing with each other and it is fun. I can't wait to keep this game going!

No comments:

Post a Comment