Friday, March 1, 2013

Probability Shifting

My New ability is probability shifting which is a Fun ability. Basically there is a infinite amount of probabilities in the Universes and there is a infinite amount of Universes. I can shift from one Universe to another Universe and pull things back from other universes into this one.

I am not scared of the Helicopters, but my hole life I have had a deep connection to them. Yesterday Nite I probability shifted one from one universe to another universe and drug someone else into the universe and they saw it with me.

I love dragging other people along because then I don't feel nuts because we both saw it happen at the same time.

Before I can help change the world and get you all to believe I have to learn how to control my ability. That is what I am working on know is learning how to control it. When I do, everyone will realize that there is different UNIVERSES :) NOT ONE BORING ONE!



No comments:

Post a Comment