Wednesday, March 13, 2013

UFO Helicopters


Just as I was thinking the UFO Activity around me was settling down I received this article

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/UFOs-puzzle-Ocala-residents/-/1637132/19294910/-/j9j961/-/index.html

I found out that my Helicopter UFOs have moved back to FL, Where I was born and originally from.

I then took a walk outside feeling called, and sure enough there was a Helicopter aka UFO aka Inorganic being flying over the house. It circled it twice and if I had a camera would have been proof.

I just let it happen this time and as usual I thought to myself how funny it is to see them again and how other people are starting to notice them know.

Maybe more and more people will keep seeing this Helicopters , I hope! Even though I consider myself Helicopter Lady because I have seen about 50 and I got a longer list number then everyone else!

No comments:

Post a Comment