Monday, March 4, 2013

Waking up

As much as I want to spend my life taking pictures of my probability shifts to prove it. The helicopters and airplane, I got other things to do. Relearning as much science as I can is my new mission. Also researching esp science is what I am spending my energy on.
Spending a day chasing the plans and choppers was fun though. I felt like a tornado hunter and it was nice. My Dream last nite told me though, that  I need to work harder to reach my real dream which is living in Hawaii away from a bunch of people where it is me and nature.
Giving me the ability to have a clear mind and a place to sit down and write books :)  I can't get there but until I do this mission first, I can't.
Kill the insect that is feeding off of human emotion. Lovely mission I got and its harder then it sounds. First I have to wake up all the humans aka ( potato heads ) UP! I am trying to love them but all they ever do is bite me in my ass. I feel like biting back and screaming "Fuck it!" Let this emotional eating alien keep eating this planet until they all kill themselves.
In the back of my mind though, I can't let this happen. As much as I hate everyone who has hurt me and left me to die, one person wanted me to live. That is enough for me, I guess. If there is love left in one human, maybe other humans can love like he did.
I am still breathing and that was my new years goal, was to stay alive. Now my goal is to keep practicing my probability shifting skills and learning esp science so we can pop this egg wide open and wake up everyone's

No comments:

Post a Comment