Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Denny's

Another day, where I wake up and one second I want to live and the next I want to die.  This duality is playing rampage on my soul. I feel so split, I can't even imagine how to glue myself back together 

Another strange thing happened to me, today when I was at Denny's. I was sipping on my coffee and two men approached us. They asked Dan if it was ok if they prayed for us. 

A part of me wanted to scream.. No! The part of me that regrets help, because I would rather help people then be helped myself, wanted to say no. I said Yes though, I could sense their willingness to help me and deep down I knew I needed it.

I stand now, as a soul that has many bites in it. I have been shredded apart from the world, left to rot and die. The universe though, has been acting as a defibrillator and every time my heart is about to stop, it jump starts it back up again. 

I kind of feel like everything I really want, is not achievable. The reason why I say this is because, I wanted to die more then anything, I ever wanted before. As a result the Universe has shown me these magical miracles to keep my mind stimulated enough to stick around and stay alive. 

Every time I see a UFO, I know they are watching me and are waiting for my report on he planet which right now, it gets a big fat F. Just the thought of creating another life on this planet makes me sick. I would hate to have a psychic baby in a world that ignores esp. 

These two men prayed for me at the Dennys.  This young man with bright blue eyes the color of the ocean, sat next to me and prayed for me. The next guy who had longer hair sat by Dan and prayed for us and for our journey. 

Sitting there listening to them pray for us, I got stimulated and became very happy they could sense our presence. We are not alone I thought. Tears formed in my eyes when they left. I was stuck inside a black and white world but people are aware of us. This deep dark lonely feeling of loneliness is getting sucked away again by people who really care..

The more I see and feel their presence, it helps me gather the strength to not waist away and die. 

No comments:

Post a Comment