Thursday, April 18, 2013

Eros

When I thought not a single person on the planet truly cared, you came along. You turned on the light in a pitch black room. When I told the universe I wanted to die because there was no way I could show the world the love I had in my heart, you stopped me. I never thought I would find another soul with wings but I did. Your teaching me  how to live again but this time, really living. It is so nice knowing that there is someone else like yourself out there. Sure, there is plenty people out there who say, they care, but when you ask them the deep dark questions of the universe they are afraid to go there. Afraid to question the rules of society. It is so nice to share the truth with someone else who is not afraid of it. I never thought I would find another seeker of truth. Someone who can see past the rules and question the laws. Someone who will go in deep just to go in deeper. I use to think my mission was impossible which is why I wanted to die so badly. You have inspiration that I have never seen before in another person except for myself.  The inspiration for a better brighter world. The inspiration that there can be a better world. For these reasons you have healed me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment