Friday, December 7, 2012

Zombie Dreams


Zombie Dreams

Ok, so this is the best dream I have ever had and I am still waiting to wake up from it. I meet a sexy girl named Raven Rockette and she is the sexiest angel I have ever seen. I told her it was nice to meet Athena again and I smile and said, my name is Lilith. We both were kidding of course but we laughed, cause that was funny shit!

We have talked about anything and everything! She is a super smart chick like me and we have so much in common. We do have a ton of differences cause of our zodiac signs, she is a Gemini and I am a Scorpio. 

We do get along great and we can talk about anything and its cool because she does not think I am crazy! We are into video games and anime because we both are really into it!

She also Sword fights! I fence and do SCA & Amtgard so I can use swords too. We are looking forward to fighting each other. Its very sexy when two women fight just to have fun and see who will stay alive longer.

So it gets even more freaky! So we both have the same sleeping disorder. Meaning, when we both fall asleep at nite we both dream the same dreams. We both have crazy dreams about every type of Apocalypse there can be. 

We had dreams about a Zombie Apocalypse last nite and it was Wild! There was zombies walking around outside the house we are staying at. Everyone was here and we where trying to keep all the doors locked so that the zombies could not get in.

As hard as we tried to keep all the doors locked to keep the zombies out, one always ends up getting threw a window or crack somewhere. Then we have 5 zombies in the house we have to kill them first before they kill us. I look into her eyes amazed by her beauty and happy to have another angel by my side to fight with. We started killing the zombies.

I love killing zombies because they are so fucking UGLY. Their teeth are so gross and they smell like toxic death and they mummmble so I have NO IDEA what the FUCK they are trying to say. I can't read Zombie minds and honestly I don't want to know what is going on in their dead lil heads. 

I enjoy killing the zombies, so I kill them rather easily. I use my sword, which is like my fencing foil but it lights up.. Kinda like a light sabor but it is not as thick and does not make the laser sounds.

That is my favorite way to kill zombies but the best way to kill them is with my psychic powers. You see, Raven is psychic like me and we have different powers. My power is, I can show people things and they believe they are seeing it. I can also attract any kind of animal to me and it gets really strange, sometimes. I feel like I can draw animals to me and its magical.

Ravens, power is so mystical she can do many things as well. She is really powerful in our dreams like the Goddesses we are. Raven has telekinesis and she can make anything move to her will. She is very powerful. 

Both of us together is a force to be fucked with. No I mean it   ;)    She is as kinky as me & its great! 

I am so in love with this girl because she is so down to earth like me! We both got the bush going on, because we are Organic girls! Organic girls means a lot of things but it means we are using organic products and saying no to chemicals.   FUK YES! & we LUV the BUSH!

She is really smart like me and knows that Fluoride water fucks with your brain, yo. I was like, because it turns your third eye into a mini Stonehenge. Funny shit, and that is why I really like Ms. Raven Rockette. She will rock your world ;)  Both of us together will make your world Rock OUT! @RavenRockette @AaliyahAvatari

No comments:

Post a Comment