Monday, December 17, 2012

Hookah Heaven



I need to say this, so it is out there in the Universe. I am Horny, Great, & Happy! People kept telling me how different, I looked last night. Everyone asked me what I did to myself.

I would smile and say " because this is what happens, when you have a new soul. "

Pain can change anyone, it changed me. Before, I use to be tense, stressed, and unsure what to do.
I still don't know what to do, but now, I just let things happen & I try not to fuck them up.

Life is so great now, and I have nothing to fear. I love to fuck and be fucked. Life is nice now, and I can live life like every other girl now. Thing is though, I will never be like the other girls, & I don't want to be.

I am a super nerd from the planet Nerdon. I am a sexual beast stuck inside this avatar, God chose for me. I think about sex all the time because without sex, life would end. Being Obsessed with something that creates life is not such a bad thing.
Sex is the best drug that I know of. I would rather Fuck then get drunk, stoned, or high on something. I get a natural high from sex. It keeps me up for hours and makes me happy.

I ran into Eric Swiss last night and I had to control my heat, yet again. My pussy was turning into a throbbing leaky fire hydrant. I wanted him to fuck me right there but I also did not want to get kicked out.  I hate getting kicked out of party's because your a horny slut. Your forced to walk home alone in the rain because no one understands this energy you have.

Eric Swiss lead me to a man that I have heard a lot about. His past did not bother me because we all have one.  I wanted to read his eyes and figure out for myself, if I liked him or not. He lead me to this guy who reminded me of a Cowboy from KeyWest. He had a cowboy hat on and a Key West shirt on with Woody's strippers on it.

I was like, "Nice it is a dirty old man but luckily I like dirty old men" I can't remember if I thought it and didn't say it, or I just thought it in my head. I remember more flashes from cameras that I forgot was there. Before I knew it, I was searching for the bathroom.

When I look for bathrooms, sometimes I get lost & I ended up walking into the back area of the club. I noticed all the staff was on break and I was like " Hello, how are you guys " I kinda forgot I was wearing a lioness outfit but they just stared and I stared back and then I went to go find the bathroom, because I really had to fucking pee.

At this point, this was my first tobacco high. I felt really hyper and kinda spacey. I felt super light headed and it was hard to stay in one spot. That or people kept saying, hello, and I would go into their world for a brief moment.

I meet a girl named Teal Conrad, and she was the nicest girl, I have ever meet. She gave me so much advice and she was a truly kind soul. She said " Be yourself " and that is best Advice there is.

I will take this advice and keep being my nerdy self, because people are ok with it. Yes, I am bit out there, but life is to magical and to not try, to be outside the box with it, makes life Boring!

I also bumped into Marie McCray and she was Hot as ever. Her FIRE red hair brought made the club warm. We touched each other but I wanted to kiss her lips more. She is a really good kissers and I love girls who love to kiss girls. We kissed and I shut the outside world out. I did not care anymore and I wanted to kiss her lips and show her the same affection she has towards me.

During the nite I danced with many girls that I thought was hot. They all where, but I only touched a few. Laela Pryce, Natalia Star, Natasha Star, & Raven Rockette started to dance and it was Hot. Before I knew it we all where dancing and having a great time.
All night I kept a eye out for my Raven. Raven Rockette and I went together and we left together. At the end of the nite we stayed up and talk about all the crazy shit that happened. 

We also had a AMAZING THREE WAY. Yes * it was a dream and we where all kissing! Kissing two tongues from the two super sexy women in the same space, made my pussy fucking wet! We almost started a fire from the level of heat we got the rest of the room in. We all where all devouring each others horny lips. The kisses where magical and I was in heaven again.

I love girls, Raven loves girls & Marie loves girls. When you get three girls who loves girls, it is the BEST KISSING there is! Don't get me wrong I love dick but last night Pussy won my Heart.  

pls follow on twitter 
@RavenRockette @Laela Pryce @EricSwiss @TConradx @mariemccrayxxx @NatashaStar69 @NataliaStarrxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment