Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Loved into the Light

The End of the World might be for me to nite. I feel my heart pounding with life and I am scared because this feeling is New. I feel as if, How can this really be real?

A life where making love no longer hurts because God set his girl friend free to the world to use? Really *winks

Kinda cool I guess, yet I wait for the world to come crashing down around me. I still feel like this life is to good to be true. 
People around me look threw me like I am in the matrix, and if I want them to do something they will. 

I can now make dicks hard & pussys wet. It is kinda fun, but at the same time, I like to imagine them as prey. I love all the new faces, I have not tried on. I feel like slowing down, on who I want to please. Don't get me wrong, I love pleasing. I love fucking and most of all singing. This path I am on now is wild and crazy but it starting to make sense to me now. 

Of course! I had to push everyone away first. Each face I looked at said one thing and did something else. I had to hold onto my mind with all the strength of life I had left. Now God has let me go. He says I can fuck whoever I want now and it won't hurt.

I look at the world now and say " for 22 years I never had sex and now I can have all the sex I want"    

What will I do?   Not sure, but all I can think is I can't wait to Fuck again!

No comments:

Post a Comment