Thursday, December 13, 2012

On my Mind

The time has cum to blog again. This time I am going to talk about something that is bugging the fuck out of me. I will write another sex blog soon after I have sex with Eric John on Friday on the Eric John Show!


My Mystery X boyfriend, was a well known Rabbi. I don't want to mention names, here because I don't want to FUCKING DRAMA. 

Regardless, I always wondered why all my friends, growing up where all Jewish. Half my x boyfriends where Jewish and now I feel Jewish even though I don't practice it. 

I have never considered myself any type of religion because all the ones I grew up around sucked. Don't get me wrong. I love God and we talk all the time, but we laugh to at all the things that have changed in the world.

I grew up in the Bible Capitol of the World. (Crossville) I grew up with so many church's fighting over which church was better. It made me SICK as a child. Only true evil makes a child sick and it made me barf. Some of the energy they wasted on building bigger better churchs, when half the people I knew where starving to death in this town. No one had money, yet all the money they gave to help the poor would not go to the poor but it would go to building more and more churchs. Mad world right?

I was like...

Wait a minute. You tell people to love each other and yet you all fight over stupid things instead using your energy to do positive things in this world?

I was adopted as a baby and my parents did not focus on any religion ever.  Honestly as a kid, I would make up my own religion, about Aliens because I kept seeing UFOs, all the time growing up. They would follow me and if your around me long enough, you will see them to. 

It sounds like I am making it up, but I'm not.Steven Spielberg, Stephen Hawking, All these people I feel more connected to, then anyone. Their minds are bright and alive with thought, creation, and solving impossible problems.  I get wet reading Stephen Hawking books.. yes really wet! I also love Steven King and James Patterson.

I have been 24 years without following any religion. I have studied Paganism, Buddhism, & santo daime. 

In every Religion I am a Mutt. Yes a mudblood, a golum, or some kind of slave slut bitch creature. 
Because ! I was born out of wed lock?  YES! OK, I don't have pure blood.. whooo de do, but I got Gods blood ;)   That is all I really need at the end of the day.

FUK.. 

The Religious World, thinks I am a SLUT because of this. Well I already knew this, but why would I want to go to a religious meeting to be told I am a slut,
hore, bitch, cunt a sore.? lol

So, I guess I will see another Christmas go by and It will just be me and God and we will go to Mars and Fuck!

A part of me wishes though I could spend Christmas with people, somewhere, even if I have to pretend to be a religion to fit in. 



Pls follow @Eric_John Live show on @Streamate 12/14/2012 http://streamate.com/

Catch me on webcam today from 10am -1 pm pst on twitter @DirectModels @AaliyahAvatari



No comments:

Post a Comment