Saturday, December 15, 2012

I see the Light


I now have a new crush but I keep trying to tell myself to forget about it. I keep forgetting that I am normal now. I can finally fuck right and keep a boyfriend. 

Secretly though, I have never really dated a man like everyone else has. 

For the first time in my life, I can truly Date. I don't have to mind fuck, to stay alive. I feel bad about the ones I have hurt in my past. If only they could understand what it is like for a attractive girl who could not fuck without being in pain is. 

That life was really hard. I saw many dreams and people I loved walk out of my life. I would look in the mirror and see the ugliest person in the world in it. I would scream at God 

"Why would you make other people find me attractive, when I don't see any beauty in this person. I can't fully please a man or keep a soul I love in my life, why?"

The lessons life teaches us are not easy sometimes. 

I learned many things from this but one thing I learned is when you can't fuck, life says - fuck you. 

I would though, stay with my love though even if he could not fuck. I know other ways to get off. I can travel outside my body and fly threw space and have sex in the stars. Not many people know how to do that. 

I can also give really good blow jobs because I love sucking cock. I also love fucking it to the beat that feels right at the time. I can feel your heart beat, throb threw your veins. I can feel the tremble right before you cum and I can push it harder & make you squirt if I wanted. 

I love sex with men & women and the more people involved the better! I love the energy that is created by such a pleasure force. Sex in the air, is the air I like to breath. Naked hiking up a mountain and at the top of the world we make love. 

All I have to say now is Thank you God for giving me the Light *

No comments:

Post a Comment