Friday, December 28, 2012

Happiness

I never thought being so close to God, would mean I could only being with him in life. I love being with him, I can hear him talk to me threw every song I hear. I can see him smile at me in the morning when the sun hits my face. I wake up at nite, when I feel the kisses of the moon hit my nose. 

I do things, that now, I realize no one else does. Beautiful things make me cry and the rest of the world just looks at me like, why the fuck is this chick crying.

I guess no one knows what it is like to cry in happiness anymore. I know, I  can say now, that I am truly NUTS! 

I'm CRAZY, NUTS, PSYCHO & a very psychic person. No place, for us in the world, but the misfit corner. 

People like use are meant to be alone in this world. Though we are not really alone because we talk to God and he talks to us. He placed me in to a Avatars body to serve under God as his light worker. I am so happy he thought me the secret to Sex. Life is so bright now!

Thank you God, and now I am ready to face the world, even if I am just Homeless. Under you, it gives me that happiness, I was looking for ever sense you left me to grow. 

1 comment:

  1. Are you ok? what happened? why are you homeless? things seemed to be going so well?

    ReplyDelete