Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentines Day

I am going back to LA on Friday to begin a New Life. YES a new Life one that GOD will show me when I get there. Counting the minutes now until I get back to the Valley. Not sure where I am going but it will make itself known when I get there. I am happy to be back even though I did just get to FL, but it was nice being here. I also understand GOD pulls me in so many directions it is hard to keep track. I am his new warrior chick so whatever he wants I will do. I love him because he is the greatest thing sense Chocolate and he is better then Chocolate. I do feel less like the Freak Show today. I have a tendency of feeling like a Freak sometimes because I am so alert to the world and everything in it. Most people could care less and I see it all. Every smile, frown, tear and shine. I love observing everything. I can find your lost keys if you need me to because I am good at finding things as well. Anyway this is all I have to say for know. I love you all! Love, Light and Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment