Monday, February 25, 2013

Truth

Truth is hard to talk about because it is always something that eats you alive until you Die. The Truth is from Jan 1st- 15th I was in a Nut house. They where trying to keep me alive. I lost every will to live. For two weeks I was there.

I wanted out because I was in a cage and it sucked, so I lied to them until they let me out. I was out for a few days but got zero sleep. I have not been able to sleep right sense De 27th. My mind is so wide awake and I only rest my face when my jaw is trembling like crazy.

Yes they gave me a ton of meds to take but it gives me crazy dreams to the point I would rather be awake. I no longer take the Drugs because they are position and will really make me go insane. It is just so hard to talk about being in a crazy nut house because people ready see me as MAD then.

I am then judged on being stupid and crazy and I am not crazy. I am smart and ahead of my time and no one cares. People just want me to SHUT UP. NO one wants the Truth but you can stare into the SUN. LIES LIES LIES, that is what life has been for me but I see threw Lies again and I can read the truth.

It is not that I am really MAD, its just, I know the TRUTH. I can read people and pull out the TRUTH and Shit on the bullshit. I can pull space and time from the universe and cause strange things to happen. FOR REAL, I mean for one I can stare into the SUN!

I know we are all bored with that so I will learn how to do something more probable to prove that GOD IS REAL. So we all can wake up out of this STUPID slumber.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qx-QRaSC6K0&feature=youtu.be

I am up for another sleepless nite and its fine but I am agitated because that is what no sleep does. I don't really get tired either, but I miss sleeping sometimes. That is what I miss about the good OLD days I guess. These days are great too, but being treated like a CRAZY person sucks.

That is why I love @LadyGaga so much because we are one in the same. We are from the same world and I feel her heart in mine. I cry because I feel her pain and I want to heal her but I have to heal myself first.

No comments:

Post a Comment