Monday, February 25, 2013

Sea Gulls

When I was growing up I got so lonely that I would go to the space coast and train Sea gulls. I would teach them how to stand in formation and obey me and if they did, I gave them a piece of a Donut.

I loved them because we where connected. I felt more connected to the sea gulls then I did humans. I usally freak humans out because I can read them. Nothing is worse then reading people all the time. I was able to block my abilities for the last 4 years but now I can't.

I am back to being a super psychic shaman and making strange things happen all the time. I am learning my 4 faces though I like my Dark side the best. I love the Dark feeling, I just need to tap into it more and see if I turn into Carrie. I guess we will see *

No comments:

Post a Comment