Saturday, February 23, 2013

Love

My next lesson is to love myself. I have never loved myself before. This is going to suck. I love GOD and the Sun and now it is telling me to love myself. GURRR

This is going to suck. Finding out, that I am the HACKER sucks too. I make computers go  stupid when I am upset and boy was I upset when I found out Taylor Swift is with my baby Ed. I am happy they are togeather now but at first I was upset.

Every guy I have ever liked is always taken by someone else and she is like my sister to me and I can't be upset. I hope they last forever and ever.

Now I had another big blow to my soul and I see shadows.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, baby. Welcome to the wonderful world of humanity. You're going to be here for awhile, so you may as well enjoy your stay. God will not give you anything that you cannot handle and he knows that until you can learn to forgive and love yourself as you are, you will be unhappy. He looks upon you as His beautiful creation, yet another of His true miracles that He has blessed us with and He wants you to look upon yourself in the same way.

    You really cannot make computers go stupid. They already are. All that they have is a bunch of switches turning on and off and they really cannot think without a human to guide them.

    I pray that you come to realize your value to the rest of us who share this world with you.

    BigDF

    ReplyDelete