Sunday, February 24, 2013

Mirrors

What happened to me is something only the universe can explain but sex was always painful to me until I wore a New mask and went under the Name Aaliyah Avatari. Everyone wants to say I had CANCER including Peter at Kink, but the Truth is, God was controlling my pussy as well as the Inorganic Beings aka Aliens.

When they decided it was time for me to become normal they flipped a switch on that made me so. When I finally realized I was normal I had a mind break and wanted to Die. The world, Computers and technology became so boring to me. The only thing that kept me alive was the music and the Sun.

Now I am learning to break my mirrors and get over my bad past. My past is filled with horror and pain. I am learning now to move onto the future and let my past be gone but never forgotten because it made me who I am today and I am honored to be serving the Universe. It has now given me the ability to shit the probabilities.

Basically I can travel to different Dimensions and pull information from them, including the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment