Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Auras

ok so this is life to me ... BORING ... sorry I love GOD and everything he shows me but my life went from OMG to.. OMFG. I love God but now life has turned life into a TV station with one channel really the real life channel. All people do is solve their puzzles which are simple for me to read. I don't like reading people because it is rude but now I feel like I should again. Butt into peoples business because I am bored but I really don't want to be the FREAK again, but I am the FREAK. I am the girl who knows your business even though you think no one knows I do. I really do know and it annoys me really. I could care less about YOUR ISSUES but I know them. I can also tell you what color your AURA is. YES I am a  Aura reader too. YIPPEEE another thing I get to do for the world. I guess this is who I am and it is. I am the freak show. 

No comments:

Post a Comment