Thursday, February 21, 2013

No sleep for me

Its so hard for me to sleep right now because being awake is more of a Dream then being alseep. When I am awake everything is talking to me, even the Ravens! God is so alive in me and the world is so magical. Today I slowed down the flow of water which was wild. Yesterday I kept the sun out all day long. I want to keep the SUN out for as long as I can. I love GOD and the sun and he keeps calling my name.

Every time I turn on the radio he speaks to me threw every fucking song! I love the ways of the Shaman and I am listening to so many Bright minds though many are dead but I feel their spirits inside me. I love life now and I can't wait to go travel the world know in many Masks. Today I am going to travel and keep the Sun out. :) *rawr

I am going to go on another sleeping BINGE because sleeping is so BORING! I use to live in the Dream world but know my Dreams are COMING TRUE! Every person I think about contacts me out of the BLUE! I listened to Coast to Coast to hear ESP RESEARCH .com... um try ESP SCIENCE :)  Going to make this the new best science in the world.

I can already stare into the Sun and not go blind and I can heal and slow down water. So please come at me to try to dis prove GOD. I FUCKING DARE YOU SCIENTISTS. I am here and I ready to prove to you all that I am not full of shit. JAMES RANDI.. HI I know the shit you pulled but you can't dis prove me hehe! I will make you eat your own shit if you try to tell the world I am full of shit!

I am off to go talk to GOD some more because as cool as the internet is even though the Inorganic beings made it for me, the sun is funnier! XOXO
Love * Light * & Peace *

No comments:

Post a Comment