Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Chacmools

Learning about Inorganic Beings has been fun sense I already know about Aliens and UFOS. The reason why I used the name Nicki Blue was Nicki is close to my real name which is Nicole and I used the Name Blue is because when I was 16 my skin turned Blue after my inorganic boy friend left the planet.

It was such a sad day and I did what I just did recently and I starved myself for a few months from depression. Ontop of all that my skin then turned Blue. Nothing is stranger then having Blue skin and all I did was try to wash the Blueness off my skin. So yes, I was a Blue girl for a bit of time.

I am also learning about the Four Chacmools which is the Sun, Moon, Earth and Air. Of course I am the Sun Chacmool, which is fun but I always knew I was the sun Child. Now I am learning about real Shamen magic and it is fun. I love learning all the truth that has been waiting for this time in my life.

I have always been psychic and something told me that 24 was going to be a big year I just did not know I was going to be super psychic again. Please dont ask for a reading right now. I am still healing from all the shit that happened sense the 27th of Dec.

For some reason 6 days after the world meditation I returned. It caused the connection to the Sun to be reunited to the earth. The sun is also no longer Bipolar. I was Bipolar for a few weeks but now I am no longer Bipolar I promise :)

I am now becoming a writter which is fun and I am writting about all this CRAZY shit that is real. I know most the world is like.. Aaliyah Avatari aka Nicki Blue is the craziest person on the planet and maybe I am but I know I speak the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment