Sunday, January 20, 2013

no more smoke

Sad News, I can no longer smoke weed because it gives my brain a bad headcheese and then I flip out into uncontrollable movements. :(   So I will never be able to smoke again but I will talk about how I miss it because I do.

I miss being able to take a hit and relax, is the best feeling ever. Now I am stuck to using DRUGS that the men made which drys me out and makes me feel like SHIT after. Weed never made me feel like shit after I smoked it.

I miss you weed, but its ok, because GOD is the best drug ever! EVER EVER, but I do miss smoking :(

but you can still listen to PREDZ and it is as if you are High just high off music which is how I use to get High growing up. I would Listen to music all nite and dance with God in the Heavens which is what I do again, but drug withdraws suck.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD26X84KfD0&list=AL94UKMTqg-9DBztOQ0uSXEQbDVkJKz4do

No comments:

Post a Comment